The Blog Bum

confessions of a blog addict, speeding down the highway to blog heaven, enjoying the company of cool blogs at the blog park

Monday, September 17, 2007

Time sure flies. Looking at this blog's post I realize that I have not really posted anything before the last post since December of last year. And to think that I could not keep myself from updating every blog I ever made everyday. I called myself the blog bum and I was a blog bum. I did nothing but blog and I bummed around the internet.

Now I am keeping busy with Ching's World, something which I am not really sure will turn out to be as I first envisioned it. I had wanted something traditional, something which might be of some importance to some people. A directory with a twist. Ching's World has dreams of soaring high in the heavens.

Could a blog bum soar? Is this at all possible? Once has to change and adapt if one is to survive. This is a cardinal rule of life. If one cannot adapt then one is ready to be recycled. Ching's World will adapt as I have seen it adapt.

Ching's World, Cagayan de Oro City, Cebu City, Dumaguete

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

T-Mobile
Cell Phones